Sacramento Lawyers Representing Product Injury Victims
- Defective tires, seat belts and other auto components
- Defective medical devices such as pacemakers
- Products made for children, such as baby monitors, playpens and toys
- Defective home appliances such as stoves and water heaters
- Defective power tools such as drills and saws
- Recreational equipment such as ATVs that cause serious injuries
If you have been injured by a product, we offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case and answer your questions.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission collects information about recalls of dangerous products, as well as product safety standards. Personal injury lawsuits can lead to improved product safety, product recalls and clearer warning instructions on products. However, your personal injury case will address your emotional and financial losses from the injury.
When Is a Product Defective?
A product may be considered defective because of:
- Unsafe design
- A manufacturing defect
- Inadequate instruction or warnings
Even if you did not follow the instructions when you were injured, the product manufacturer may still be liable if you used the product in a manner that was reasonably foreseeable.
No recovery, no fee: We handle all product liability cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no attorney fees unless you win.